Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Now Im kinda used to having Maths test everyday. YAWNS* Sick& Tired, yeah. But if this is for the better,I would sacrifice my afternoons after school.My routine have changed this few weeks.Tiring I tell you.VERY.As I expected,my obsession with Mr Garlic is prolly OVER. I didnt want it to be but maybe its better off this way.Hopefully. Sigh*sigh*sigh* Have you ever felt so sick of something?But the whole thing repeats again within a period of time & 0h no! You found yourself back into the trap. Sucks right? School was kinda draggy today but tomorrow,worst still.-->ASSEMBLY. Assembly is crap mann.I mean like if they would actually use their stinking brain & convert it to study time it wld be way better than assembly where we,pupils just sit there and rot :) But as usual me& Rul will make some stupid stuff and laugh it off.DUMB ASS BITCHES. hohohoIm so sleepy already.Guess what? Now I wake up at 540 in the morn & by 6 i'll be all ready so to pass time I watch THE SIMPSONS!or I'll dozz off actually and wait for my mom to kick me & scream at my ears " TIME TO GO!! " Shes a hardcore mom.So I gotta go now.Until then,Love*
dontspeakhardtoexplain at 9:41 PM